Tuesday 22 May 2012

Wish-list #2

I'm sorry I'm taking so long to post guys but I've  been on a jumble between work and... work... and Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth. Anyhow, these are some bits and bobs I really want to pick up  so here we go:















001. The Jeffrey Campbell Litas have just stole my heart and I've found a pair at a quite sensible price. Am just awaiting the right moment to purchase them.... soon my babies... soon... 
002. and 003. I've been looking at shells for my phone and am currently undeceive between these two beauties
004. I am also on the hunt for the perfect Aztec print shirt to use with my feather earrings ... not this one, though hahaha
005. Ever since I saw Stephanie's video on her fave brushes I'm also thinking on investing on this baby. Looks like suck a nice brush to apply my BB cream and I don't find it very expensive at all. The thing is, I'm not sure how much will they bill me for the shipping to Portugal...
006. Ever since I saw Alix's video I've been waiting this soooo damn much, she actually said she'd give up on other polish removers and I was like "waoooo!!" So I'll just have to find a way to get my mittens on it...
007.  My watch is going a bit oldy and ... ugly so I'll be needing a ew one soon. This tipe is really appealing to me, so I'll have to pop in Parfois and take a look !


PS. if you're not sure about what item corresponds to the number you can click the number (except for 002.  and 003.) to make sure


I have more wish-list material but I decided to put the H&M goods all in a separate post because they're so many!!




Lots of Lovee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!