Saturday 19 May 2012

My last weekend (12th and 13th) in OOTD's



Hia, these were last weekend's OOTD's... sorry for not posting it sooner but... I just suck. And also have been on quite bad mood... I now realise that the captures look indeed too small but if something catches your attention please just zoom in!! xx

On other matters I have next week off school for ... studying for exams. which doesn't sound all that exciting so I'll try to post regularly, keep you updated and myself occupied. On Uni matters, I'll also be starting my internship the other week, so I might just undergo a quite no-blogging phase there. And that sums it up. I have a hundred of wishes so might just do another wishlist soon....

Se ya!!!

Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!