Tuesday 8 May 2012

Get ready with me - Happy Mother's Day !!

Hi !!! Today's Mother's Day (although this will go up a few days later... by today I mean Sunday) and we'll be going out for lunch so my mom doesn´t cook and I thought it'd be fun to do one of these posts specially because I've recently found out how to make GIFs and am just having a blast with this !!


Hey :) that's me with no make up on haha the light was really flatering haha. First step: Garnier's BB cream in light (also put my bangs back)


Step 2: Golden cream eyeshadow using H&M brush






Step 3: Colour #3 from the Maybeline NY Quad with the Oriflame eyeshadow brush




Step 4: Maybeline NY Khôl Express both on eyelid and waterline




Step 5: H&M Liquid Eyeliner



Step 6: Bourjois... I can't really read or transcribe that... This product is really old, it was my sister's and I think it's a quite decent illuminator





Steps 7: Maybeline NY Colossal mascara






Step 8: Makeup Forever professional gloss in colour 13






And here's the final look :DD hope you liked it.




Thank you for reading, Please leave me a comment and follow !! Lots of love !! xxx

1 comment:

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!