Tuesday 17 April 2012

UK's wish-list

So, this Friday I'm leaving for Liverpool ( packing post coming soon ) to visit my sister and while I'm there I really want to get some shopping done :)  If any of you are from Liverpool could you suggest me places to go/shop??








The L'Oreal Caress lip balms have been so raved about that I intend to get my mittens on a few as soon as I find a Boots. My favourite colours seem to be 1. impulsive fuschia 2. rock'n'mauve 3. dating coral.
4. The colour tattoo 24H eye studio eyeshadows... I really want the bronzy-coloured one
5. Mac's paint pot in Groundwork
6. Models Own nail varnish in Ibiza Mix is such a lovely complement to any summer look, doing an amazing job as a top-coat
7.If I find there any salon that sells these I'll be jumping around, these looking such a great fun thing to do in summer, and the best part is that they're wash-out !
8. John Freida's Go Blonder spray, which I've wanted ever since the bottle that my sister left behind finished. Now my hair looks almost ombred... but that was not the look I was going for !
9. I've also heard that there are a few Alexander Mqueen's skulled scarves wondering around (in Topshop... maybe?) and I'm going to have my eyes wide open to see if I can find one!!

I have a really big test yesterday so I'm sorry for not posting as much. Just had a study break to post this :)


Thank you so much for reading, commenting and following **
If you wish you can go follow me on twitter, I'm @cookyymonster








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!